RETURNS & EXCHANGEPlease inspect products within 7 days of obtaining them. For a period of 30 days following purchase, Timber Acoustics acoustic products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects. In the unlikely event that a defect is uncovered, please mail us the product pictures and details about the product defect at email@example.com. Once we have obtained the details of damages, it is Timber Acoustic’s responsibility to make an inquiry into the matter and have the items replaced. Please allow up to 30 days for the replacements. On approval of a return request, please send the product in the original packaging (or another, affording an equal degree of protection) with all of the following:
- Products safely packed in protective cardboard and bubble wrap.
- AWB or tracking ID.*
- A note describing the defect. Please include details of the condition of the damaged goods as received, indicating manufacturing defects or damage during transit.
- Pictures of boxed items as received.
- Pictures of damages to the product.
- Wear and tear on the boxes (in the condition received).
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Timber Acoustics® website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Timber Acoustics® website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Timber Acoustics® at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Timber Acoustics® website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Timber Acoustics® does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Timber Acoustics® may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Timber Acoustics® may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Timber Acoustics® policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.timberacoustics.in/ .
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.